Man's T-Shirt "SINNER's BONES"
Man's T-Shirt "SINNER's BONES"
$30
U.S.A.
Available
quantity
Артикул: SB-TS1805.1
Цвет: Белый

T-Shirt Branded white SINNER's BONES. T-shirt is made in the original Tattoo style. Ragged edges and the effect of artificial aging give this t-Shirt a memorable brutal style

The printing is of a very high quality and intangible. Material: 100% cotton. The T-Shirt is boiled at 90 degrees - it does not shrink after washing. Wash at the temperature not exceeding 40 degrees, can be ironed

It is very important: the photo shows the main color of 80% of the whole lot of T-shirts, while the remaining 20% of T-shirts can be less contrasting, with a more pronounced gray color

Men's T-Shirt "Festum Rattorum"
$46 S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
SOCKS "BURN on the ROAD"
$5 XS, S, M, L
Men's Hoody "SINNER's BONES"
$99 S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL